Saturday, December 01, 2007

What's wrong if one wants to have a lil fun?I mean its not wrong right to laze around, have fun, have outings with friends,get a job, or get my driving license done?Come on, this is what teenagers are, so accept the fact that we just wanna have fun. I am gonna enroll in college but i just do not wanna go so soon. Maybe second intake. Its not forever we can have this time to hang out with friends. SO WHY KEEP ASKING ME TO GO FIRST INTAKE AND NOT WASTE MY TIME?? GEEZZZ =.=

Okay guys and girls, there's an open day at taylors on the 7,8and9 December. We are all going, so anyone? Fangyi come along too la. I still dont know what i want to get myself to do. Medicine is so out of my mind. Graphic designing? Hospitality? Tourism? Business? I have no idea edi la.

Okay going out for steamboat soon..seeya!


xxoxo,
simply ME

No comments: