Friday, December 28, 2007

*click to edit title*

Currently listening to: Oasis-Let there be love.

I know I should be blogging already so here I am blogging on the laptop I got for college. Yes, college. Finally signed up in Sunway University College for my pre-u program. I'll be taking the Canadian International Matriculation Program (CIMP). Honestly, I'm so not ready. Starting college early was never my plan. I mean, I know it's somehow better if i start early but I just don't wanna face reality that quick? haha. Yesterday my parents and I had a talk about me going for the July intake which means I can at least work for my aunt first and get my license then only start college so it'll be easier for me in terms of transport and all. So I tried convincing them about letting me start later and I think I did quite a good job. haha. But then again, I was thinking to myself, the real reason why I'd wanna do tht is because I just don't wanna face it so early la you know. But I'm gonna have to go through that anyway so, I guess I'll just go for the first intake which will be starting on the 3rd of Jan. I worry like shit almost everyday and tht sucks. Who're gonna be my new friends? How am I gonna fit in? How am I gonna start mixing around? Oh Lord, it isn't that hard right? haha.

Thinking about new year sucks too cause it kinda means most things are gonna be different because of college and how we're all graduates of high school now. A whole new year with change isn't really what I'm looking forward to. I just hope I'll be proven wrong later on. Gotta be matured and all already! But I think I'll stay as crazy and childish in a way. HAHA. I have so many things to say about my friends and the thoughts that have been running through my mind but I guess I'll pass on tht.

About Christmas, it was alright. Spent eve and Christmas in Singapore but I think I enjoyed it more at home. I can't celebrate Christmas somewhere else I guess. It somehow has to be at home. I hosted my place for the belated christmas dinner with the girls and we had lotsa fun! No pictures though. Maybe I'll post them up later but I think you know me better so I guess, forget it? :D Chai Yin, Hwei Ping and Ywen stayed over after the dinner but this time they had a good sleep, I didn't. =((

I have like a few more days more to college so whoever that has plans, call me out okay! heh excluding today's outing. i know i backed out but not for the other days! ;) On the final note, I'm gonna miss those times in school cause I'm already feeling it now! Guess what the others said were true. How high school plays an important role in that whole memory collecting part. It sucks that I didn't see that coming when I was in school. haha.

Today's chilling at home day. So I'm gonna watch tv for hours after the chores-Eeeeew. So that's all for now. Let me know if you know whoever else that's taking the same course as me!

P/s: Flabby ywen, that post by you meant alot. I can't usually tell you what I really feel because.. because lah.

Have a nice day! - Sharon.

No comments: