Saturday, December 22, 2007

feels like, HOME

Sorry i was too busy to update our dear blog these few days. But now i take the time to start blogging again. Apologize to our dear readers! Okay, i was really busy working. At Y-Fitness to those who dont know. Okay ill start from the day ME, Sharon, and Jay went for amali on last Friday. Come to think of it, time really flies. It's quite sad to think of the memories and who knows we wont be friends anymore? Oh heck!! I dont mean i want it to happen but then again, anything might happen when time goes by. All we can do is, give in our best and see what has been destined to happen. Okay i know, pictures pictures!!

Amali time, we did absolutely NOTHING that has got to do with driving for about Three hours! We did something even more FUN! Played cards for as long as we could. Chor Tai Tee!! Oh however you actually spell it la. SO together with that, i can show you PICTURES!


They didnt know i was taking this photo. Jay was giving out the cards and Sharon trying to think hard on her strategy. Haha.. Since that day, I have been playing CTT till today. Now my kaki is Sam and Ah Ni and my darling Yeewen! LOLZZZ!!

SEE! They had great fun with CTT! We were at the canteen and it was drizzling nonstop. Its another sweet memory we will yearn for when we look back next time! We tak habis playing until the canteen gonna close already! Malay pak ciks was looking at us like as if we did a crime! We didnt involve money also ma. What's so wrong babeh??

Kay then, on the way home, we got stopped by 2 police men. He said too many people in the car. Hello it's a jeep-like car of course meant to have many people la! What's with the seats for then? Haih, all they want is duit kopi la. Typical species in Malaysia! I bet only Malaysia contains these type of parasite. Mengada! And they really took money from the uncle that was fetching us back. Sigh, we are one of a kind. [ btw, now me watching football also and liverpool just scored a goal (minute 13) ]

I cant remember when me, chaiyin and chiajean went to pyramid and on the way i saw the clouds that look superbly beautiful. Clouds always turns out to be something nice. Like a love shape or whatsoever. But this time it looks like a dog that has a chain. I dont know whether it looks like a dog to you or not but it really looks like one to me. So beautiful. Oh please judge how my photo skills are. The pictures all i take nice or not? Thanks to my phone also. But im changing it la. When i get my gaji! WOoOhoOOoo! N93i is my target.

*woof woof* =)

Okay, now i wanna talk about my job. Started working at Y-fitness on Monday the 17th. It is a freaking great job with freaking good pay. I really Thank God that He gave me this job. And and and........ i cannot say this out but Paper Bag and Yeewen knows what!!! Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!! This job really gives me a Big Smile la. Although it's really tiring but i love it to bits. If the pay lagi lumayan, i wont wanna study anymore! Lolxz. I meet new people and i have friendly colleagues. Pretty and handsome also got! =) Okay, Y-fitness is at Centro Mall by the way. This christmas tree is a familiar view outside Centro at night.

I went for interview with not a sweat. Wasnt afraid or nervous but was completely O.K! I got a job as Customer Service then now im going up a step above to be a Sales Consultant. Not bad eh? And my 5 friends has to thank me for getting this job for them also. Without me, they won't even know YF got vacancy. So, for one week, my kerja is at the front desk, greeting people, checking them in, and answering calls with this line ::::: Good Afternoon, this is Y-Fitness im hweiping speaking, how may i help you? HAHAHA! Tomorrow, no more! I dont have to wear the ugly orange shirt anymore! I can wear anything i want! YES!!!


This is my desk. As in front desk where i sit and answer calls and greet people! Peak hours are damn fun. Morning is heck damn boring!

This is the yoga/pilates studio. Nice! But smelly to me! hahahahaah... Its nice to see people bending and stretching but guys doing it is so GAY la. seriously..

The Yoga studio when closing time. Beautiful huh? I love the blue lights! And i get to see it every night. This Y-Fitness is a beautiful place la. But kinda small. When i become a consultant please come and join Y-Fitness! The sauna also so damn nice! Got people go there to just bathe and come out! hahahaha.. that is how nice it is. i think.


Female's room. Lockers behind me. I look nice in red dont i? =) I love ADIDAS now btw. Can u see those adidas logos? =} LOVEZ


Okay, yesterday was my off day. Me,yeewen and sharon went to YF to work out. After that, we went to sharon's house to put up christmas tree. i was supposed to join them but i slept the whole time. HAHA! i so sorry darlings! So they did it really well. And it looks beautiful!

Told you it was beautiful! But i love the teevee more! ahaha.. So damn nice la. They took long to this, so give them their compliments. =)

Okay, in about 6 hours more i need to go to work and become a new person! =) I love my family there. So friendly, lovely and everything nice!

I m so geram btw. My computer off 6 times while blogging. Luckily its automatically saved at drafts. Just so you all know. Im tired la. It just offed again. I need to work at 7am.
I love working there because its tiring and it keeps my mind busy.
=)
Okay, here's a song. Just for fun. I m not singing to anyone of course! Its "home" by michael buble but westlife COPIED! but i like de copied version tho. haha. I keep listening to this song while working. Not sien also. LOL






"Home"

[originally performed by Michael Buble]

Another summer day,
Has come and gone away,
In Paris and Rome,
I want to go home,
Mmmmmm
Maybe surrounded by,
A million people I,
Still feel all alone,
I just want to go home,
Oh I miss you, You know,
And I've been keeping all the letters,
That I wrote to you,
Each one a line or two,
I'm fine baby how are you,
Well I would send them but,
I know it's that it's just not enough,
The words were cold and flat,
And you deserve more, Than that,

Another aeroplane,
Another sunny place,
I'm lucky, I know,
But I want to go home,
I've got to go home,
Let me go home
I'm just to far,
From where you are,
I've got to come home,
Let me come home,
I've had my run,
Baby I'm done,
I want to come home,

And I feel just like,
I'm living,
Someone else's life,
It's like i just stepped outside,
When everything was going right,
And I no just why you could not come along with me,
'Cause this was not your dream,
But you always believed in me,

another winter day,
Has come and gone away,
In either Paris and Rome,
And I Want To Go Home,
I miss you, You know,
Let me go home,
I've had my run,
Baby I'm done,
I want to go home,
Let me go home,
It'll all be alright,
I'll be home tonight,
I'm coming back home.


Get home for christmas babes!
Merry X'Mas in advance to all my darlings!
and Sharon, i never will forget. enjoy at s'pore. love yah!
Simply.Me
(23rd December)

No comments: