Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas !!


I wanted something for Christmas and I got it. But when i got it, i wanted something else. So greedy! Yet waiting still. Not yet twelve, i really hope i get what i want! I always get what i want! What's stopping this one? Is it coming or not?


_________________________________________________________________

New year is also coming soon and im not booked yet. How sad! I wish to go out on New Years Eve with the person i want to go out along with my friends! =) Gosh too much suspense yeah? But this is what i'm here for. Im a new person, i have a better life now and i really thank my few friends who helped me through! It feels so much better. Crying wasnt the solution at all.

i want a few things for the new year. SHOULD I LIST THEM DOWN?? who cares, im listing it down anyway!
  • i want Sony Ericsson T650i or Nokia N93i. No idea why they stop selling N93i but i want it!!
  • i want a new ADIDAS or NIKE shoe. or both will be best!
  • i want a new car! not demanding. a normal car will do. hahaha.
  • i want to be fit! im flubbery.
  • i m so busy i have not enough time to sleep. i want more rest! not wanting to die yet!
  • i want this someone. XD
  • i want EVERYTHING i want! to cut things short. =)

I didnt realise i have so many cousins at my moms side. and more to little kids that are just half my size. Today i realised. Oh btw, i said moms side cause i dont know a soul from my dads side. its Complicated babe!



This is only from one uncle! So how many cousins altogether? x3 or x4 la.. They are so adorable but sometimes so hard to communicate. I dont speak mandarin fluently! Can la, but abit out and tonality lagi out! They laugh when i speak mandarin! Kids laughing at me!! So humiliating.

Okay, now, happy new Year in Advance!
loving you people out there!
(25th December)
Simply Me
Pingy

No comments: