Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tuesday,26th December,i went for Youth Camp with the theme of Zero To Hero! Yeap.











First Day
Went to Chai Yin's house at 845am and headed to church straight and reached at 900am. The bus is there. I am so thank God that i could make my way to this Youth Camp. Super Thank God weehh. LOL. Stopped at Nilai to have our brunch.Reached Bayu Beach Resort,Port Dickson at 120pm i guessed. And went up to the ballroom and orientation goes. I am in the group of Smile-sons. =) With Julian Koay as the Advisor,Benjamin Yee the Leader and Amelia Tee as the Assistant Leader. Rest time and then dinner at 630pm. So here it goes Moonlight Beach Party Time! =) So some competition going on like 30seconds to fame and etc. OMGawsh. Some of my church friends are bending their fingers like nobody's business.


Second Day
Woke at 700am prepare myself for group devotion at 730am. Was so sleepy so i just walk out with my hair untie. Continue with breakfast . Breakfast was okay. Then Pre Rally Service and Morning Service. I am so sleepy till i smack myself on the right cheek for 3 times. LOL and Comd Gideon is like looking. MyGawsh. So with Lunch and rest time.During the rest time,i continue my nurturing lesson with Stephanie Tan. Thanks to her man! =) 4.30pm prepare for game. Game was fun. Playing with water gun. LOL. Hang the cardboard with chalk coloured on it and with water gun on our hand. So me,Kelsey and Amelia hugging each other to protect our cardboard from kena shoot. LOL. Thanks to Nigel for that game. Then wash up and dinner. Continue with Pre Rally Service and Night Rally. Rally was awesome with God's presence. Amazing! Back to the apartment so me and Chai Yin started to munch whatever foods thats on the table infront of the teevee. Then Lights OFF!

Third Day
Same as the second day in additional of Photo Session in the afternoon. Everyone is with their camp shirt on. SS,SM,S,M,L,XL. Yeap. Then preparation for game. The game is all the members must run to the sea,soaked wet and run to the bottle and start squeezing the water out . When is my turn,i ran as if there is a dog chasing me,soaked myself oh so not fully wet,ran to the bottle and i start to SQUEEZE but nothing came out. Geramnyer! Next was Lup Yan have to search for a small tiny red bean in a plate of flour with his mouth. He looked like Gorilla. LOL! And next we have to bury our group leader and assistant leader in the sandy beachy. So wash up and rest. Continue with nurturing then and dinner.Continue with Pre Rally Service and Night Rally. The presence of God was stronger as the leader prayed for each one of us . Thanks to the Youth Leaders. =) So then is Supper and Lights out. Kononnyer lights off at 12.30am but my apartment mates chilled out till 200am. Great we are so tired and snooze off.

Last Day which is the Forth Day
Suppose to have nurturing class with Stephanie Tan as she told me to get up at 700am. I woke up at 700am but no calls and knocking on the door. Snooze up till 710 but nothing also. So sleep laah till 915am. Great! the breakfast was serve at 8.30am. Late! Prepared and headed for breakfast. Was okay. Nice. Then back to appartment start to pack up to balik our reality life.Then to the ballroom for testimony and fun time. Prankers of Mr Colin. I actually just went up and share a testimony to everyone. =) . Videos shown up and i cracking laughing like mad. =) After lunch is our journey back home.


Reached home at 600pm.Continue again to Beau Ly's burfday party at the Green globe condominium. Is a pool side partay. But thank God i didnt thrown down to the pool. FFUUHH! Kononnyer saying i got camera and PMSing but hello. Its real okay.? =) Bbq there. Felt my stomach nearly exploded! =)





So thats all about it. Will post up the pictures soon if i am RAJIN =) . Soon. So CHAOO OFF! Happy New Year in advance. I need an outing For EVE! I am craving for it. =) Woooh. Sickening! =)

No comments: