Monday, December 11, 2006

so dead so dead

everybody's away... sharon went for camp, hweiping's left for camerons with mae, loosin's busy with prom(i think. or issit over??), n im busy with all those wedding dinners.. ugh.. our no1 fans also not here... went for camp also.. dead dead... i went to spend some time with my aunt n all.. err, can say i had fun.. i actually went there to teman my grandma to this charity dinner or something.. didnt plan to stay.. but then, grandma asked me to.. so it's like i've been wearing the same thing for 3 days.. ahaha...

followed my uncle n aunt to pyramid to get stuffs they need as they're leaving for korea next saturday, if im not mistaken.. only bought a pair of earings.. i've another wedding dinner to attend tonight.. sigh.. anyway, told my uncle tht im gonna post his funny pics in blog..













look like some mongolians huh... haha

-y.wen-

No comments: