Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another comment bout my looks? But looks like this time I've accepted it. LOL

'Sharon Lee ah? She got tht 'cheng' look la.Everytime see her, I feel she very lansi wan'. Sounds familiar? Trust me, I know wht u guys think about me. Or rather, my looks.

Oh well, here I come to declare tht I'm completely fine with those comments now. I mean, no biggie rite? Before this, when I find out ppl saying tht I have the ice cold 'cool' look, I will start defending myself, telling ppl tht I'm not like tht bla bla.. Then when they get to know me, they'll say they were wrong about me and stuff. HAH! see! told u I'm not like tht. Kk, back to wht I was saying, I'm seriously fine with tht now. It somehow has became my signature la. Hahaha. 'Sharon lee has the cheng look. She has those looks like as if she cant mix with anyone else unless ppl go talk to her first.' I heard this from someone who thought I was like tht before. But then again, I proved tht person wrong. So many 'short stories' lah. Kisah-kisah yang mengatakan Sharon Lee seorang gadis yg aksyen. Amat menyedihkan kerana sebenarnya dia seorang yg sungguh peramah dan frenly sekali. Oh wht am I doing again! I'm here to declare tht I do not care! So yes ppl! I do not care!
Do NOT judge a book by it's cover. Tht's all I gotta say. Thank you.

'Cheng is my signature'. hahahah beh tahan myself.
Dont hate me cause you aint me,
yours truly,
-beg kertas-

No comments: