Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm a dotA freak that hates the PLAYERS online!!

I really wana blog about this.. Ever heard of dotA? i'm sure many guys do, and also my friends that hears me talk about it cause it's so damn fun to play, yet addictive like what fangyi said.

You need to be good like how your teammates expect you to be, or else you'll be definitely be classified as a NOOB! Well, my brother is really good in it, so i'm definitely a NOOB to him. But hey, i'm not tht bad for a person that started on 11th november 2006.

HEY, if you count properly, i haven't played for even a month yet. And here it goes, im a noob and all. I was, at first, but now, u bet, i'm quite good..

I just finished playing a game, and these made me post up such a post..People in blueserver, are mostly chinese educated people. They only know how to swear, and think that they're really good. Well hey, a so called noob i am just came out of the game with 8 kills. At the start of the game, i kept owning, then my noob teammate, that didnt get to kill any instead got killed 8 times, got paranoid i think. Just because I didnt get to safe his butt in time and there it goes. Calling me noob, said F**K off and all. Who is the noob now man? So Uncivilized if u ask me!

I really really love this game. I like playing. But i dont like facing pure shit like those. They are just so, how u say? FEELINGLESS. If i were to safe his butt for the first time, maybe i'm really pro. But i cant be saving his butt for the rest of the game when he is such a feeder. He died 8 times, no kills. Well, they say no pain, no gain. He went thru pain alright! But he gain nothing but satisfaction out of scolding me, yeh me, the noob! I bet others were really pissed with him too, but wht u know? we are civilized people, we ignore those who are a P.I.T.A..

Aaargh, well, i was "kecil hati" la.. He scolded me so i just hide in the jungle and killed neutral creeps. If i was out there in main lane, i would have killed ALL! Thanks to tht NOOB! Well, if you see him on blueserver, dont play with him. His nick is 'Ha3moglobin'.. *sigh*

*ping
*signing off *geram*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, they are all like tht wan la. cos 90% of them are guys, and 80% are chinese educated. so it's normal la, somemore malaysians and singaporeans. hahah