Friday, August 01, 2008

It's humanity, you cannot stop

You know, sometimes, you feel happy, like seriously happy, and then when you're just getting comfortable to these so called happiness, it backfires on you. When you were so comfortable, feeling like there's no way you can be happier than now, suddenly, it just disappears making you wonder, "was it just a dream?", "or was it for real?". OK I think I just repeated my sentence. I'm not being an emo brad. I have always been feeling this way. So effing comfortable then, *poof* wtf***, it all gets screwed. (OMG, did I just read what I read?) Yeah you did. And there's no point acting all innocent in words, when, I'M NOT!

I've been trying to change, there's some changes, but when anger comes into possession, there's no way you can see me cool-headed. I repeat, NO WAY! I'm not a proud of what I am, but alahai, show me some respect la OK?

p/s: If it's too vulgar, you all can delete this post.
p/p/s: I ain't referring to someone but to everyone. (pfft, who the hell she think she is writing like this to everyone? Sorry I'm someone having every right to write what I think and also what I feel.)


-it's hp!

No comments: