Sunday, July 27, 2008

though i've many many many downs and face sooo many many manyyy changes this year, i feel very contented. i just realised that every sad moment tht i faced, i'd face a happy moment. like on my birthday. though i didnt get to celebrate with the pple i thought i would, i had a surpirse from sharon, hp n all.. n sharon stayed over at my place! tht was a very big present.. hahaa..

today's outing was very enjoyable.. at least to me..

i love my frens. i always do.. even those who had disappointed me a thousand times.
i love those who nv disappoint me MORE! I LOVE MY FRENS! and im really glad tht we're all still hanging out together.. im actually very proud of tht cuz some pple just dont hang out anymore when they finish high school.. and we still are!

be jealous, everybody! be very very jealous. ahha

-ywen-

No comments: