Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello, sunset.

Here I am, being honest. I'm heartbroken. I really am. I cannot believe she is leaving. She gave me a fresh breeze in my life. She made my life worth living, at least letting me know that I have a life out there, more than what I have in here. She was all I relied on.

I'm sorry you had to go through such tragedy, but I really wish you'd stay. You have no idea how much I appreciate u being here because you literally MAKE ME HAPPY.

I became so used to you being around me everyday, knowing that you'll take care of everything, knowing that I do not need to worry the slightest bit.

I am surely going to miss all that you do, everyday, every hour.
But heck, I am back to all that I hate doing, all that takes up my precious time (
especially late at night). There is no more living around in slumber, because there is no more you.

If you cannot already guess, I am now saying goodbye to: Kakak Emma.
I wish you have a great wedding and I am truly sorry that you had to experience such loss at this point of time.
not that i really know you, or ever bonded with you like how i have with the previous ones. but i am, truly sorry.

Sigh, sunshine only lasted for a month. Hence for now, my title.
Back to chores, BOO HOO.

I will surely miss the sight of my room when I come home - Paper Bag.

No comments: