Saturday, August 09, 2008

I see rainbow.

So yes, i just got back from Melaka. It was just a one day trip. No wait, it was actually a field trip. It was THE best field trip I've had so far. Okay, besides the one that we (swipe) had in form 4, the one in KLCC (HAHA). It was surprising how fun it turned out to be, cause i really wasnt feeling it last night. I mean, after the whole 080808 thing, i was EXHAUSTED. Plus the whole transport issue thing. But i have no regrets now :) I was sitting with Iman the whole entire jouney along with Shal and Sara, Amanda and Steph along with us at the back. You can never get bored with tht MINA around (heh, i hope u never read this). We were talking throughout the entire journey, laughing like crazy about i dont-know-what. Shit, i should have remembered what we talked and laughed about. Basically just stupid stuff like how one of them thought Bangkok was in China and Singapore was on top of Peninsular Malaysia (yah, i know. wtf?) I dont know why i bother keeping that person anonymous anyway. Oh and we sang Spice Girl's Wannabe and Katty Perry's, I Kissed. And we played true of false! That means all of our deepest and darkest secrets were told at the back of the bus today, hurhur. Everyone else was so quiet in front cause they were prolly sleeping but we didnt give a shit. The bus would totally be so dead if it weren't for us ok! ;)
Oh ohh! i finally visited Jonker Street. But it was nothing much cause it was still early so not many stalls were opened and no nice lightings like how they described it.

We took quite a lot of pictures. But unfortunately, i dont have them with me. It'll all be in Iman's blog. I'll get her url and go visit once i post it up! It was good fun :)

It was GREAAATT FUN!
but i need sleep. sorry la i cant be any more descriptive about the trip with my brain so dead right now. I was even falling asleep while taking a dump just now. Just thought you should know.

Gdnight world! - sharon.

No comments: