Tuesday, May 09, 2006

TuE TuEsDay!

The swipes today were cutting n distrubuting passport pictures... n yea, also class pics... halfway, zn came n said teacher asked us to go back to class now! wth??? so we went back n explained to her all... n finally, she let... i brought toblerone, m&m's n hershey's today.. they too brought some chocolates n stuff... see, this shows that we're all tam ciak!!!! yeah! lol... man, i actually done my essay today... chun betul.. hah.. my goodness, sharon likes a song which i thought is soo menggedikkan...wakakkaak... it goes like... wo... wo yao.. wo yao ni.. wo yao ni di ai... ni wei shen me bu gen wo lai... wkakakaakkakakakak! sharon, URE SO WIERD!!! haah... n pls... pls.... ping n sharon... gimme back my leehom's albums! dun tell me u guys've lost it.. no! impossible...! oo yea, dat pn.theresa said the way me n ping fought is the way how teenagers normally do... throwing things at each other...ahahah.. we ARE teens wat.. lol.. i should try pulling ping's hair nex time...as wat she said, dats how women fight...kekekek... BEWARE!

-y.Wen-

No comments: