Monday, May 29, 2006

Tonight I Wanna Die

How bad can things get? Gosh, I've prepared for a year plus for this exam ill be having in like 10 more hrs. And this exam only takes like 15-20 minutes? So yeah, I've prepared a whole year for this super tensed up, scary, worrying, horrifying 15 minutes! I so wanna sleep but i can't. Cant bare to think about the exam. I seriously have no idea why I'm so worried and all when I'm suppose to be confident about it after 1 year of practice. So wht does this tell you? It tells u im not ready lah! This is the only reason why I'm feeling so nervous. Confidence, this word, is always an issue in my life. Not hiperbola-ing or whtever kay. No mood for drama tonight. Lol. Hopefully I don't get a woman. Wait for the news after the nightmare yeh! Till now, I'm just gonna read thru my music book and fall asleep. Wish me luck!


signing off - slxw

No comments: