Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Karma, bullocks?

Do good to others, others will do good to you. Do otherwise, you get otherwise. Simple fundamentals of karma, yes? You know I've somewhat believed in karma, although from where I come from and where I am, I'm not really in a position where I am suppose to believe in it. Oh well, everything sips in, whether you know it or not.

So, this day, I am here to say that I don't think karma is fair. It is said that it works that way. So obviously, if you do good to others, others will do good to you. I see bullshit and more bullshit. You know how you are just nice to certain kinds of people and you continue being nice to them because you just think that maybe they're just having a bad day, or a rough time etc etc. But no, right this moment, I had enough. You know, I think all those are just excuses I make up for them. Just to make myself think that being good to others all the time is the right thing to do. No, I am not talking about me letting others step over me but I am talking about the fundamentals of a good relationship. You might be so confused right now but I don't think I am going to make it any clearer for you, sorry. But yes, I had enough. I don't think I am a person who is hard to be pleased. I really don't. So right now, I believe I have so so so so much more to learn in life where I will stop making excuses for people and believe in myself and not let matters like what they created for me, bug me. NOPE. I say NO! Hurr..

Because its all about living to please others? more BULLSHIT.

Nah, I'm not all raging with anger if you think I am. How is this even close to that. *smug

Paper Bag

No comments: