Saturday, September 20, 2008

Dine at Chai Yin's Part 2 (190908)

Pictures ahead are all taken by this poser and her camera-phone. She took too many pictures and I'm honestly lazy to post 'em all up. So what you get here, is the best of the best. As usual, Fridays are our gathering day. I also think we should change our blog name to Fridays. TGIF? Only kidding, but it's not really that bad of an idea, don't you think so?

Minced pork or was that chicken with tomato sauce, I mean pasta sauce. Before this picture, there are a whole lot more. Spaghetti in box, then in water, bottle of sauce, onions in pan, and what not? Haha, thanks to that poser now my gallery is flooded with nonsense.

Looking horrible? Wait till you taste it, you'll go, "Can I have another?" Credits to Chai Yin ah. Good cook, what are you doing in Sunway College? What are you doing in CIMP course?

Spaghetti anyone? Hungry? Mmmm.. I had a really big plate of it. Was awesome.

Had enough of foods? Wanna have a look at all the hungry ghosts on that particular night? Here we go.

Beloved Jay, Mae don't know where's the camera, Chai Yin the Cook, and the poser of the night. She can have my title, glad to give you.

Jay.CY.Ywen.

So here I'll end with my bestest buddy!

Blur but not too bad la huh? There are more pictures now I remember. The last picture of everyone except those who went back really early and myself. Sacrifice to take the picture. =) So, I did my job. Who's next?! So, anyways, soo many pictures to this few balls? Sorry, I'm really telling you, it's the best of the best. And it makes me, me. Ywen will just throw all the pictures in. Haha! Ok, I'll post the others in soon. Love you peeps


-ping

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES ALL YEEWEN DOES IS DUMP THE PICTURES IN! true that.

cheeros

Melanieohp said...

lol. she's gonna tell u she wont blog anymore then. kena bomb nanti!

Anonymous said...

yea! u see lar... haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha wth la slxw. damn paithia. ahahahahahah.

Melanieohp said...

lol eh yeeee yee we are only kidding. i mean not kidding fully. kinda mean it tooo. =)!