Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BBQ

I am being forced to write about our friday bbq at chai yin's house (as usual) because the swipe members are sooo malas to blog about it.. Dahlah dont wana go out with me this thursday, then make me write this post *merajuk* Sighhh, but being the wonderful friend that I am, I will sacrifice my time and energy and creative brain juices to do it ;D YOU GUYS OWE ME!! Since im new to all this im just gonna post the pictures and let them speak for themselves :)

Before the BBQ-ing started; chicken chunks and capsicum kebabs, meatballs, sausages, lamb...
The drink- blackcurrent juice and sprite and im not sure wat else ;D
Chai Yin's generous boyfriend Julian who belanja-ed us all the food and everything... Lucky cy.. Hahah


Everyone making their grand entrance ;D
Marina
Jay doing her catwalk and hp

Sharon (and her trademark snobby xpression.. lol) and sasha
and me :) Daymnn, why my mouth open like that?

Cy and Julian

Crispy honey coated chicken wings being barbequed (YUM!)


This were the deliciously buttery melt-in-your-mouth sweet potatoes
Making sure the wings dont burn while sharon is busy smsingFinally ready to be devoured hot of the grill! Yay! Ok i know it may not look very tempting in the pictures but damn it was good :D
yw and sharon

yw n marina
Yar, make me sit at the end where there is no light so no one can see me rite... thanx larr

Me and my kebab.. hehe.. yee wen made me pose, im usually not this self-shiok *ahemm*
hp's masterpiece
Only God noes what sharon was trying to do.. sighh
Hahaha! both getting high over the smoke
Heyy big spender!! Spendddddd.. a little time on me ;D
Cy got horny and began licking the spoon

Caught hp busy adjusting her hair spikes

Me and sasha dear


Ok guys, we have to take Marina out to some beach holiday for some serious suntanning ;)

No comments: