Monday, July 14, 2008

I'M BACK!

Ola people, I'm back! It feels rather great to be. I'm half way through my communication notes and I just have to take a break. And the best thing is, I was reading for only about 15 minutes or so? The best person you can ever find is me. No no, the best person you can ever find is I. My English paper today was a total blunder. You must be wondering, ha what an idiot she is that she can say English is a blunder when it was and it is the easiest subject in The entire high school time. No, there, you're wrong. It seems like the easiest to score LOW in college. Or is it not? Hang it.

Are you already bored reading through about my college life? But I haven't blogged about it before also! So if you do not like it, just fcuk it, I have no comments. Hehe. My Communication paper is tomorrow. Wish me luck, cause luck is what I need in this. Not all the best cause there ain't anything good in me to throw in my best.

1 more week to a wholesome holiday!
And yw, after my holidays, you'll be part of Metropolitan!
=)

-ping/Mel/i rock ;)

No comments: