Saturday, March 01, 2008

yeewen's here! ahha.. blogging from sharon's place..
sharon's out for driving test.
it's been months since i last came for sleepover..
i had fun and still hving fun! though we didnt really do anything.
being together is fun enough la rite?
all of us had sooOOOOooooOO many probs before this.
even sharon and i had some misunderstandings.
can u imagine how bad it was?
though things are still not so good now but at least some of us are back together already.
JAYMI'S COMING BACK TODAY!

u all know how much i love my friends?

dont know?wanna know?

hahahah
man, it's deeper than the sea higher than the sky! LOL
im kinda enjoying my working life now.
not finding for sales and achieving the target part
but just being around y-fitness.
im still thinking what course to take.
hotel management or business?
mom, aunt and mun khea said hotel management's good.
i think fang yi said that also.
sharon said if i take hm i'l have fun but i can do better than tht.
wat yall think?? comments! since we have comment box already. ahha
i tell you
my life's so twisted lar
sooo many things happen just in a month
they bought me hamsters(pudding and minipuff) for my bday and u know wat?
minipuff ate pudding! pudding's head was gone!
can u imagine wat kind of nightmare i went through?!
and then i just found out that chester is a female actually.
tht's why she's chessie now.
laugh la laugh all u want
it's not tht im stupid okay! tht bloody petshop told me it's male!
and then everyone was arguing about my dog's sex.
so i asked vet and he said female. yup! so she's a she now!
and im sOOoo used to lesbian talks now. really.
so dont get shocked when u hear pple saying
"yeewen's a lesbian lar" one day.
oh, and who knows my partner will be my sharon darling.
sharon, "ywen, ur life's so twisted la!!"
tht was how i realise my life's so twisted now.
done my part.
-ywen-

1 comment:

aehknum said...

shemale?