Monday, March 17, 2008

HAHAHA what the hell, yee wen.

okay okay, u know today I saw so many people coming in for the March intake. I feel like a darn senior weyy.. hahaha. Although I've been in college only 3 months earlier, but still! and I have a friend taking CIMP as well and she looked soo lost and anxious. called me up about the course and all after college. *erhem* (muahahaha) I'm so mean. but come on, tht's the way it's supposed to be right. I WENT THROUGH IT TOO OKAY. ehehehe. This is when I feel that joining college in January is the right thing to do. haha!

--

rant:

I cannot stand this girl who's so super irresponsible. We've got an assignment to pass up tomorrow and she hasn't even done her part yet. Not only that, I msged her, called her, didn't pick up. Like WHAT THE HELL. and I've always been nice to her! I'm the one in charge of the group and I've always given her lesser work task compared to the others and this is what she does to me! ARGH. and so happened we have this sheet where I have to write down the division of work among my team mates so that marks will be given accordingly. so I guess it'll be zero for her then. like what can I do? so frustrating man.

Can't wait for Wednesday's movie with Steph and the rest and the makan with JINN and SASHA. Finally they're back in Klang! ahaha. Can't wait for the holiday on Thursday and Friday :) JOY.

Have a great week!
sharon.

No comments: