Monday, March 03, 2008

Shoot me.

It's 1230 am and i have a test tomorrow. I haven't studied a bit and it's gonna be included in my mid terms result. It's based on the English short stories and i despise ENGLISH nowadays in college. For some of you who already know, i really really really do hate English. It's my WORST subject in college now i tell you. damn why am i ranting at this hour. and no, i didn't come online to waste more time. I'm supposed to look for my notes in my lappy. haha. I'm still feeling relaxed, despite the fact that I'll have to remember quotations, punctuations and links from all 5 stories. why am i like this! wish me luck! Goodnight!

7 comments:

Melanieohp said...

shoot you? SHOOT ME? its 230 and i have driving test tmr. LOL.

Anonymous said...

why am i like this! hahahah why are we always like this!

aehknum said...

xuewen! why you so like that?!

(haha, kidding! I'm also like that)

Melissa Leng Lui said...

sharon, i hate english too =(

ENG4U is horribleeeeeeeee =(

Anonymous said...

melissa! ey ive never got to ask, how did you find this blog? haha. yes! and why can't miss ford be a lil more lightened up or something. she makes me worry bout work. >:(

Anonymous said...

fangyi, eh i think the tagboard's gonna be dead like that since the comment page is in use now. ahaha.

Melissa Leng Lui said...

its disheartening to know that my essay marks drop each time i get my essay back ~ =(

And eng4u is driving me insane. super stressful. Miss ford makes it so hard =(