Thursday, January 31, 2008

It pays off well.

Finally got to go out for a movie with friends from college. We watched Mad Money. I think it was quite a good show. It's' really witty and creative, in a way. Katie Holmes is so cute especially when she puts on her headphones and starts dancing. Totally can't tell that she's married and already has kids. The beginning was a little bit of a drag and Steph said she almost fell asleep? or maybe she was just tired. *shrugs* I'm gonna catch 27 dresses once it's out! Can't wait. Katherine Heigl's first movie, I think? :)

My holiday starts tomorrow right up till the 11th. I see total slacking and red packets coming my way! Oh how the thought of projects due after the holidays can kill the excitement. Haih. Anyways, the blog needs update from the OTHER 3, thank you.

Signing off-sharon.

No comments: