Friday, January 18, 2008

All in its place

I'm so surprised to see two extra posts after a few days of not viewing. so I guess the dead(s) finally rose up. WHERE'S LOO SIN BTW. I haven't seen her for soooo long. I don't even see her tagging at least. *ERHEMMM*

College,college. I'm glad to say that I'm currently enjoying it now. =)) It got better as days passed and I have a certain feeling it'll continue to get better. Sara has one heck of a personality and Shal is a funny person. Haha at least they brighten things up in college whenever the classes get on our back. Steph and Shirley are nice people too and I found out that Steph's actually Ruth Ong's cousin. haha wht a small world! I'll try getting a picture of the whole group then you guys can see who they all are. :) Mixing around is fun! and I came to discover that in AUSMAT there're more happening people. If you know how I define happening, tht is. I attended CF yesterday and I must say the people there are REALLY friendly. 3 of us were new there but I didn't feel lost or anything? haha kinda like it there. most probably will be attending it regularly. And I demand more varieties of food around campus! It's not fair that Taylor's has so many more varieties! went over there today for a short 'tour' and as I enter, there are like rowS of shops to eat at. They even have burger king, McDonalds and Starbucks! >:(

I guess that's about it la. short update bout myself. about the workload of the subjects I'm taking, it's still manageable I guess? I obviously can see assignments and more assignments coming my way. Hope tht'll be one heck of a challenge.



eh ywen, who said I cried THT time? gawd. shutup man. *rolls eyes*


Have a great week people! :) - sharon.

No comments: