Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anger is really bad. I learn from experience. Anger, temper, attitude is all what you choose. Out of anger you say things you do not mean. In the end, you create hatred, relationships ruin and what not? Out of anger you loose people you love and never get them back. I learned. I cried. I fell. I relearn. Do not say things out of anger. Cause you do not realize, in the end you are what you say. What can help you next is, GOD himself. Not you yourself anymore.


I do not wanna say sorry to those i've fought with before. But i would love to take you out for a drink. So it will be even more sincere don't you think? Woot, maturing. hahaha! Slap me hard or pinch me hard if i ever use bad words. Punch me in the face also i wont mind.


-simplyME. just.trying.to.be.me
January 23rd

No comments: