Friday, November 16, 2007

Lotsa Love <33

I'm officially 17. Which loser has to sit for SPM on her birthday? Me. But there's more.

Frankly, I wasn't even looking forward to this day because I really did not expect anything besides, it's SPM la c'mon. (yea, yea) HAHA. But then right, I have this bunch of great friends who planned for a small celebration after the EST papers which I wasnt supposed to know about. But then the so called party planner screwed it up by sending a message to me which was supposed to be sent to another person. Just to enlighten you, the incompetent one was none other than yee wen. hahaha. so we had a small gathering in kfc. yes, kfc. fun wht. Hweiping and I were the spotlight. HAHA. hers was on the 3rd. everyone managed to make it and usually it's really hard to get EVERYONE for a gathering and we also had shafa and aishah together with us. I got another treat from Mae in BR after tuition. Pictures should be up in Ejinn's blog. Well oh well, just thought I should at least talk about this AND to also tell you guys how much I appreciate all tht effort. =)) I got to make 3 wishes. and I wasn't selfish okay! I shared one of it for you guys too! =DD


Hugs and Kisses - paperbag

No comments: