Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Goodbye stress, Hello life :)

I have finally got through high school. no I mean we, have finally got through high school.
SPM is OVER. So, what's next? i really have no idea. Thinking about what comes up next is scary and exciting at the same time.

But again, we are high school graduates! OMG OMG. I still can't get over that fact. Our lives are gonna be so different, we ARE gonna go our separate ways and we'll not be as close as we all are right now but oh well, at least we have a few more months to recollect what we've lost a few months back, preparing for SPM.

So yea, it's all over and done with. No more uniforms, no more assemblies, no more rules. That's quite depressing somehow but we'll learn to love what freedom really means. I bet tht'll be in no time. :D

We ALL need to do some catching up okay! Hanging out shouldn't be a problem now, should it? and Oh oh, have so many trips to look forward to in the month of december! Thinking about it gives me adrenaline. HAHA.

I promise pictures from outings and trips.

off - paperbag

No comments: