Saturday, November 24, 2007

LIFELESS

For some of us, we are done with what we call BIG examination. After we're done, it's like, what's our aim now? what's our goal? Damn i totally forgot what we are searching for now! You know that kinda thing? Im down with sleeping for hours. I slept at eleven last night. Got up at 11am this morning. Then i went back to sleep again at 1-4pm. OMG!! So lifeless,so useless. Is my life gonna turn out this way throughout? NO WAY HOZZZZAYY!! But i still can't see where am i heading to. So MY birthday and Sharons, DOWN. Next we'll be seeing Jay's and Mae's. Then next year the whole process re-runs. Wanna see our cake? So effing cute!


Thanks for the effort guys. Correction it's "simply ME". The cake was huge, creamy, filling, and yummy! Muahhhhh


Please la if gonna buy cake next, i m gonna choose i dont care! Im so sick of chocolate cakes. I want fresh white cream cake. JAY's birthday on the 4th Mae's on 16th. Leave the cakes to me. hehe. Okay we went Shabu-Shabu yesterday. The place smelled like a place for creatures to live anyways it was nice and satisfying.


I bet no one knows about this picture. Haha. Marina, why that face?


On the way to Yeewen's place night before Moral i think, the sky near her place was beautiful. REally was. Take a look for yourself.


On Friday night, it was better but i dont have a picture on it. The lights were jumbled up and looks like a LOVE in the sky. I guess that was actually a day for couples to go out and have a romantic day. See my phone camera aint that bad huh? Pictures are actually pretty nice but i need to change! And this time no more Sony for me la. Its stylish but FREAKING sensitive.

So, bye!
-simply me-

No comments: