Saturday, September 29, 2007

The perfect nail

Sharon's blogging. Tht means it's a MUST read. haha, not really. Just got home from a long day out for youth service and then we had a surprise party for jo-anne. ( I'm not sure if her name's like tht with the '-' ) We were all busy talking about it during the youth service so then after that we went over to her grandma's place, plan went on bla bla.. When we got the signal that she was coming, all of us hid in her kitchen and she gave the weirdest expression. Haha to me at least. Wondered why she ran into the kitchen, surprised as if she kinda knew already but when we asked her why she did that, she said she just wanted to see wht food there was in the kitchen. She must be really hungry huh. That caused her to run in. I'm not being sarcastic,really.

So then we spent some time together during her party and honestly, that was the best party I've been to. Not like it wasn't anything much but I finally feel like I belong there. I've never really mentioned about this to anyone because I wasn't from HCA since the beginning. It was Grace Assembly. So then getting into another church for youth service was somehow a little weird and awkward but I guess it's all falling into it's place now. Don't know if there're any unhappy parties about me attending two churches but it's not like I'll blame you for thinking that way. It's only normal, I guess? But oh well, it's all for Him right? So yup, it's all good now. Finally starting to appreciate the bunch of youths who take forever to order food whenever we're in any restaurants for dinner. Haha. :)) Off to Damansara tmr. Oh one more thing, I'm glad we're gonna try avoiding "politics"/gossips now. It makes life a better living.


God bless!


signing off - paperbag





No comments: