Friday, September 21, 2007

Me love, me love me love!!!!

I feel someone burning hot. TRIALS does produce bitches! So whoever posted that i agree!! Haha.. okay dont go whoa and OMG cause we all know what these FUC*ing trials created many misunderstandings, and truth about true friends and so and so. See i'm already half emo. But it's soon gonna end. Thanks for those who provide me with tips and all. You don't ask from me i definitely won't give. BECAUSE NO ONE GAVE ME WILLINGLY WITHOUT ME ASKING. *laughs*

Okay I am feeling so relaxed because trials are soon gonna be done with but sad, lonely, and etc etc. SO MY DEAR FRIENDS, LETS GO FOR BADMINTON! I wanna play till i drop and die there. PROBLEMS SOLVED, MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE HAPPY TOO. Before i go, i want yall to know what song's have been helping me lately throughout the moments of life where you see true attitude flowering from almost everyone. I had a bad time these trials, i may be smiling at you ppl when i see you but im crying hard inside. SO here you go ::


1. Tears And Rain - James Blunt
2. 1973 - James Blunt
3.Dance Floor Anthem
4. Hey There Delilah
5. Shut Up and Drive

Dear my beloved friends, i cried for you all, i love you bunch of monkeys and I'll always love yall. Now, you gotta leave me in peace cause im going to DOTA!! MUAHHHHHHH



Have.A.Nice.Day
FO

No comments: