Thursday, September 06, 2007

My weaknesses

was studying yestarday(yes, started stydying already) and got distracted.. i started listing down my weaknesses and felt like blogging about it... so, here i am.

1. i like to complain about pple's attitude. err, like when i dont like someone's attitude i'll complain about it the whole day..maybe few days... sometimes weeks. pple need to complain rite??? if keep everything inside, we might go crazy rite rite/? i only complain and dont mean anything else. so, next time, if u heard me complaiing bout u, dont make a big fuss k? i just dont like tht part of u.. i still wana be friends with u.. haaha
2. i get pissed off very easily. especially towards pple whom i was angry with earlier. and i'll snap at tht person constantly. it's very annoying i know. keke.. but i'll change the way i treat tht person very quickly. i think?? i need someone to tell me wat im doin is really annoying n i'll start to change, really. not everybody can do tht though. if just anyone come up to me and tell me im being annoying, she/he might be my next target.. LOL
3. im really good at procrastinating. i actually planned to study 3 months ago but i started like 2 days ago.
4. i talk big. everytime when i say i'll do this and that, i'll end up doing nothing. i'll feel very disappointed with myself after that.. but i'll still do nothing! gosh
5. love taking responsibilities and then complain about it later. this is very bad.
6. i spend a lot. ask my friends, especially those who went shopping with me.. they'll tell u..
7. im fickle-minded... like i'll say im taking business today and i might tell you tomorrow that im taking masscom.. and then in future, i might sell bah kut teh.. yes, that bad.
8. i got problems in trusting pple's ability. this is a huge one.
im changing though.
9. i laugh for no good reason. sharon: pple might feel insulted.
guess she felt tht way before.. haha! so, now ya'll know, next time wehn i laugh and u feel insulted, i really dont mean it.
10. i get influenced very easily.. like when i mix with wild pple, i'll be very wild.. and when i mix with err, simple ones, i'll be very simple.
11. cant really talk to pple im not close to.
12. im too confident sometimes.. very bad
13. i care too much. like when someone's behaving incorrectly, haha, i'll try to tell and make her change. and they'll end up disliking me.
OR
i'll come up with a plan like having an outing or somethig just to let the whole group of frens have fun or spend time together because we're not tht close aymore or something but i'll end up feelig disappointed. it wont work, especially when ur group of frens is quite big.
i guess i dont care tht much anymore towards this new group of frens. and i feel better.
14. i wanna be treated like how im treating others. so, if i treat u good, u treat me good k?? haha but if i treat u badly, maybe i was having bad mood or something so forgive me and see how i treat u the next time.. n if still bad, forgive me once more.. LOL
n the third time, im still like tht, ignore me. haha
15. always expect too much from pple. friends especially.honestly, i think of problems with frens more than problems with my family.
okay, this is a very long one.. haha.. and wat's good about me is tht im not shy to tell pple my weaknesses.. lol.
-ywen-

No comments: