Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sushi at Sakae's.

We actually planned to go for sushi on Sunday but since we had dinner with the aldults, we thought we could make it today. So, we went to Subang Parade earlier today for sushi. We tried out Sakae's Sushi since Jacinth said it's not bad there. Pictures? =D




Now all deaf and dumb people can go there to have their sushi.


Doesn't look that good I know. No high tech camera like kennysia's lah okay. California roll was quite good.


soft shell crab





Kakiage


Black sesame ice-cream


I like the environment there. Maybe because the place was quite deserted but if you wanna give it a try, never go on weekends. It's usually packed with people. The food was quite affordable and to me, it was even cheaper than the usual sushi outlets in Klang like, Sushi King and Genki Sushi. Seriously.


=)


Everything went well until we saw something REALLY disgusting. We were at the elevator and Jacinth started making that sound when one's feeling nauseous. Jacinth smelled something foul and she told us tht it smelled like urine. So we looked around and guess what we found?

U-R-I-N-E. yes, right at the corner, on the floor beside the rubbish dump. And I thought Subang has more civilised people than Klang would ever have.


That's all for today. Don't really have much to talk about and I'm not really in the mood either. Oh well, thought I'd blog now cause I don't think I'll be coming online as often anymore. Freaking out already la. Trials sooo near and I'm busy,slacking. Have a nice day!


xoxo - paperbag.

No comments: