Thursday, August 02, 2007

All I Can Say.

Finally I am able here to post.

For my life, so far so good. After so long.
As what Fang Yi said I will only post in my own blog .
Sphank you baru tau. See now I am here.

I have a confession.
I am spending my time now looking for forgiveness for the sins I have committed.
Am disappointed about myself.
Yes hear me say I do sins. Thank you to cursing. I am praying for it. Prayers!
Man I must stop it before I have to go to the grave yard.

Thank you Hwei Ping saying am a chicken driver.
Thank you for saying me that I made the world seems to be peaceful.
Jesh ask Sharon how I drive okay ? She is the first to sit. Haha.

As Hwei Ping stated last week was the Miss MGS competition.
Is a can pengsan dot com when I saw a girl wearing a pair of "roof" on her shoulder.
Tell you that costume were amazing.
It is the Kelantan Cik Siti Wan Kembang Costume.
In addition she drew her face like a deer.
Picture can't see so obvious cause it is damn far from stage.
And mine are too expose. Yeah cause no sleeve.
Chai Yin was just nice. Like Kakak Puteri Gunung Ledang.

Now I upload the pictures.
Preferable a blog with a lot of pictures.
At least you can see those faces changed since from so long till now.






















Can see I smiling so pathetically ? I was giggling and the whole row felt the vibration. Haha.
This is the whole bunch of us with a damn cun morning and smiling can go for darlie advertisement.

Enough Said.

Kampung LeuCine is violently cheerful. =)

No comments: