Friday, August 03, 2007

i seriously dont know wat to do! my uncle is shifting in. i dont want! i want privacy! my uncle has friends who come visit him very frequently. n now he's staying in my house temporarily.. stiil thinking whether to shift here or not. even now when i'm posting this, my uncle n his fren are here.. watching tv.. n if they come near, i have to minimise this page.. i DONT LIKE la... i've never had men at home since my father shifted. i dun feel comfortable i my own house!
imagine u were always alone at home, reach home only, switch on the tv n computer, sit there like some kampung girl n dont need to bother whether anyone will see u being like that.. how nice rite?? n now?? i cant sit like how i want, cant do wateva i want, cant sing loudly, cant talk on the phone anywhere i want! it's torturing me la! I NEED PRIVACY.. oh, if u guys wanna know, i'm always alone at home because my mom has to work at her 24 hrs coffe shop.. my siblings except for my f3 bro are staying with my grandma.. n my f3 bro dont come back sometimes...
imagine how much freedom i used to have.. n now!?? ugh! i cant have parties without any adults at home anymore.. worse, there will be men when i have party.. I HATE THIS! my computer n tv all are in the living room la! n imagine if they smoke like some babi hutan.. I CAN DIE! sigh
btw, on monday, i went to a gay's wedding dinner.... yea, GAY... they got married.. i dunno how.. n they had their wedding dinner at oversea restaurant in PJ. he's our coffee shop's frequent customer and tht's how my mom got to know him. n so, he invited my mom to his wedding dinner. both the 'bride' n the bridegroom wore the same outfit; one yellow button shirt n black pants. they kissed when pple ask them to and they'll take pics of them kissing.. i have one too! haha.. i'll upload next time to show yall... they actually met online and they chatted for 3 days.. then, they fell in love.. the 'guy' is from thailand.. they met at genting after chatting for a month.. then, they went bangkok, koh samui n pattaya(i think) and got married after that. crazy rite??? so fast.. but seriously, im not against them.. my mom's fren was bornt this way.. his family had accepted this n they were there too, at the wedding dinner...
err.. i actually got something else to talk bout.. but i've forgotten.. hehe.. so, tht's all for today.. still feelig kinda emo..
I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH MEN WHOM I DONT TRUST!!!!!
if one day u guys call or msg me n i dont answer or reply, do call my mom n tell her something bad has happenned to me.. haha! jkjk
-ywen-

No comments: