Saturday, October 04, 2008

Red carpet thrown before me.

I decided to make an entrance to this blog's dashboard at 2.40 in the morning, with nothing in mind to blog about but just wanna make sure that I'm not getting erased from the memories of SWIPE. *making AN effort*

Feels like throwing in some pictures of our entire extended group from years back till now but tooo bad, not even one picture is getting uploaded.

So, now that I'm here, I wanna say that, how ugly I thought my high school memories were, they were actually not too bad. To tell the truth, it was not bad at all, just that the ending was a little sucky and sucked more when it was SPM results time. Why? Results were as bad as I thought it would be. AS I THOUGHT, CAUSE I KNEW WAYYYYY EARLIER THAT IT WAS GONNA BE BAD AND I DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!! HAH! Anyhow, I'm doing much better now in college, so no complaints! And, bye!!

-hweiping

No comments: