Sunday, October 05, 2008

Miss Korrupt

This is a random post :)

We were talking about cars with yw driving on the way to cy's hse. Sharon, sasha and i were at the back and i casually announce,
"Oh yar sharon, I had my first bang that day".

What happened next was unexpected.

Sharon literally leaps out of her seat gob smacked, her eyes popping open as wide as saucers, jaws dropping to her knees and hands covering her mouth. She stares at me like this for about ten seconds. I stare back confused. I am slightly alarmed by the intensity of Sharon's reaction over something as commonplace as a car bang. I mean, who hasn't banged their car before right?

Then it hit me.

The word 'bang'. In Sharon's little twisted mind, she thought i meant i had had my first screw/f*** (i dont know how to sound less crude.. lol)

"Bang as in car accident la u pervert!!" i shriek back.
"OH."
Sharon falls back into her seat and instantly returns to her usual calm and composed self.

Sighhhh... What i would do to have captured sharon's expression on camera. Priceless.

-bex-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, NOT funny! it's normal for me to think tht. totally normal. =D

aehknum said...

Bang? I'd never think of that also la (like how sharon thinks)

My simple words would sound not so simple for her also *shrug*