Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Return

Once again i'm back after quite a long time.. I'm pretty busy lately, so i'm taking this opportunity to blog since I can. Firstly, I went TESCO just only. Know it's pretty late but had no choice, and it's definitely a place I hate to go. It's crowded, it's stuffy, and you might just see someone you hate buying diapers or walking like an auntie expecting to get some hot guys there. JERKS. After finish buying groceries, me and dad went to the counter. There was only 3 bloody counters open/available and there were many people with full, FULL trolleys. So I asked my dad to stand a counter and I stand at another hoping one of them will be fast. It is a wise thing to do isn't it? Then this AUNTIE came with her so empty trolley right behind me. Seeing me standing there without anything in my hand, she played a nasty trick. She kept pushing her trolley and it hit my ass!! SO I acted like I wanted to stand straight, then i sticked out my ass to push her freaking trolley. Thinking she'll back off was something so wrong. Her trolley came to my ass again. Then my dad said just come here and ignore her. I walked away from there and said some people just don't have brains. @$#&@&*#&^@*!!!!!! Something so small can just piss me..Nvm, forgive but can't forget! O.o

Okay, those who are going for the rally, you guys and girls have fun! Tuitions are just pouring on me so I have to miss it. Here's a few songs you SHOULD listen to, or not.

My Top 5 =)
1. I'm A Flirt --- R Kelly
2. Never Again --- Kelly Clarkson
3. When We Die --- Bowling For Soup
4. Beautiful Girl --- Sean Kingston
5. Thanks For The Memories --- Fall Out Boy


Love Ya BABES, keep rocking Swipe!
Love ping

No comments: