Thursday, July 26, 2007

Randomness is so IN man. (what a title)

This is gonna be a weird post because I don't have anything on my mind to blog about. So right now, it's all up to the randomness in me. I think this blog needs some update but NONE of us are making any moves so I think I should do something about it. I always do haih. =p Let's see, what's there to talk about uh?

Does anyone have problems lately? Cause I think I do. It's quite hard to talk to people about it sometimes uh? And sometimes friends change drastically but you just don't know how to tell them off. But maybe we should skip this one. It's quite depressing and all.

Next, I think I need to lose weight. There's this piece of crap jutting outta my stomach. (don't marah me after reading about this one la k?) I so hate it cause sometimes after eating, it feels like my stomach's gonna explode and the lines on my stomach are SOO red and obvious. So people, what does those lines show? F-A-T-S. But I LOOOVVEE chiao ke li li (chocolate). How to stop eating when I still have a bar of that in the fridge? Hmm.. Plus, after dinner, I'd straight away go to the fridge to see what's there for me to munch. It's always like that. It's a routine. Most of the time, it'd be chiao ke li li. Heh.

Trials, trials, trials. I dint do well in my monthly test so right now, I'm kinda freaking out,thinking what's gonna happen to my trial results if I don't start studying. This has always been the problem don't you think? We regret for not studying earlier, for not paying attention in class and all that but we actually don't do anything about it? Talk, talk, talk only. Won't actually start studying one. I'm basically talking about myself la. Heh.

SPM, It seems I'll only have 8 days of examination for all my 10 subjects. Which seems okay lar cause I thought it'll be dragged till like forever. On the 16th, it's only EST 1 and EST 2. And it's on a Friday. So people, hinting here already. Kidding kidding.

I can't wait for the end of the year. I'm gonna have so many plans and all. I'm gonna MAKE myself have plans. LOL. I'll SO go for a holiday, somewhere far, hopefully.. WITHOUT irritating speciments. take lots and lots of pictures, then post them up here okay? happy, happy!

Alright, I think that's about it. Gosh, reading back, I sound like a dumb blonde. A bit of self-syiok also uh? But I know you people like posts like these. HAHA.


Fact of the day: Be yourself! Don't let people make you fall, stand tall and be strong in what you believe in! =)
Have a nice day! xoxo - paperbag.

No comments: