Sunday, June 17, 2007

lost and not found

woah! i actually forgot our username... ahha!
i'm here to tell u guys one very bad news.. I LOST MY PHONE! My beloved phone! ugh..
yea, my W900.. gosh, how sad.. my pictures and videos all gone! just like tht..
it was raining yesterday and there was no parking.. so i had to park further away. when we got down the car, we ran like some babi hutan and i used my handbag to cover my head.. i heard coins dropping but i didnt hear a single sound of my phone dropping! so, i thought it was still there and i didnt bother checking lah. after about half an hour only i realised it was missing.. we searched everywhere but couldnt find. it was still raining u know?? imagine us finding with a small black umbrella along the road and it was so dark summore.. gosh, i felt so like crying! ahha.. my siawted pictures with the girls all gone just like tht.. and i just found out my phone has videoDj.. it's so interesting.. and now?? argh!

i was so scared my mom's gonna shout at me in front of everyone when she found out. luckily, she didnt..im good in manja-ing sometimes. lol! she just said "yea la, u purposely wan wat. know i got financial prob now and u wanna do this to me" keke.. i feel bad okay! but im not getting new phone lar.. using my k700.. it's damn old already kay!

and yea, hwei ping's so gonna scold me. i owe her some information on stars(est project). u know, in order not to get more scoldings from my mom, i had to help her at coffee shop ler.. and i only reached home at about 1230. so, didnt have time to find la.. haih.. sorry, ping! (i doubt she's gonna read this also lah)

im currently using another number.. but getting my number back later.. no one's gonna call me rite?? haih, i know.. so, no point telling u guys the number im using now rite?? haha

oh yea, i missed out one part.. when i reached home and msged sharon bout what happenned and the number im using, she scolded me! ahha.. she called and msged me a lot of times.. cuz she thought i was involved in that lorry accident.. the one at the rooundabout near convent.. im TOUCHED, sharon! (she said i hve problems showing affection.. who said so??? lol)


anyway, happy father's day!




-ywen-

No comments: