Friday, June 22, 2007

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO ME WITH THEIR BREATH BLOWING IN MY FACE! I SO MEAN THIS. I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
I think it's clear enough this time. For example, when one can't hear what I said exactly, and asks 'har?'. It's like as if the amount of breath coming out of one's mouth can't be controlled. It'll usually be like this: (hhhaaahhhh..?? -big amount of breath which contains i-dont-know-what gets blown right into my face-) if u get what I mean. When this happens too often, I'll have no choice but to try to hold my breath when that person starts talking, in case the same thing happens again. I know I'm mean and I know people don't do that on purpose and I also know I might even do that at times =/ but I just can't help it. I suffered from too much of that for today.
I hope this won't scare people off and they end up not talking to me. I don't mean it that way =D



cheers everyone! - paperbag

No comments: