Sunday, April 01, 2007

LIVE TO EAT? OR EAT TO LIVE?

Right, welcome back. I know you guys and girls miss me a whole lot. Well, after SO long, we actually went out to dine with the whole group. Just that now it's different because, there's guys and it's at a different place. Supposed to go HBH that everntually changed their restaurant's name to 1-to-eat. Too many people there and doesn't look nice so we went to the opposite restaurant.

ME, sharon, yeewen, chaiyin and chiajean reached first. Then saw this 2 really shy teens, fangyi and MunK. Fangyi actually went red! I wonder why? Too many girls is it? After that, Marina, Jonathan, Jeremy, Michael and Wu Yan came. MAKAN BESAR!

Must be wondering why chinese food? Chinese foods have varieties. -)

How much food can turn people on, it really is a freaky thing. Behold, them who eats like there will be no more food in the future.

Sorry bout the vertical picture!
My phone's resolution is like that.

<--- Sharon. "wow look at that! Yummy!"


















Chiajean : Look at me! i have two 'lalas' and im not sharing
with you! *slurp*



















Chaiyin : Ping! Not fair, give me back my fishball!!
Marina : eh eh! your hair entering your mouth la!
Ping : *tsk tsk*














_____________________________________________________________________



1) flipflops
2) chaiyin : yay i finally got back my fishballs! cheers!
3) all of us.. (exclude me, chaiyin, marina and chiajean)

































































Talk info : Here's a piece of an advice. When you fight with someone over something, be wise to never bring it up that often. Here's to all
that find them going through such problem.


Have.A.Nice.Day
Cheers
Ping

No comments: