Saturday, April 07, 2007

i had my first driving lesson today! yay me.. haaha
thought it would be fun n stuffs..
but it wasnt..
it was so shitty
wat gear 1 gear 2 all..
i dun understand man! i nv know all tht
n tht uncle was like telling me stuffs like i've known all tht since 3!
not exciting la.. yer!
tomorro should be my second lesson but i cancelled it.. i rather do somethig else.. :)
he said something like gud break or something.. wat's tht man????
at first i acted like i ddnt hear wat he said n he was like sorta scolded me
then only he explained wat's his 'gud break?'
NO fun


my aquarium's relli dirty! have been planning to wash it since school test ended. haha!
i know kinda long ago.
now u know how lazy i can be..


havent started doin revision also..
i woke up at 8
had my breakfast n then went for driving lesson
came back at bout 11
straight sleep till 5!
unbelievable? believe it.. haah.. so lame


how la! IM SO LAZY


-yw-

No comments: