Friday, August 18, 2006

Bad day...

few days ago, my shop had some prayers... i was there looking at them rushing here n there... then, i realise how fake a person can be... okay.. i dun think i should mention who was that.. this year, her bf's here to help.. wow.. she had such good mood... laughing n all... normally, she'll be bossing around, scolding everybody... seeing her acting that way made me so sick...

i had such a bad day... i was absent from school just to help mom.. i helped so much n scolding was all i deserved?? i got scolded by mom n all for wanting to go tuition.. like wth is wrong with them rite??? argh! nvm... then, i went home for a bath.. usually i'll take quite long to get ready but dat day i was kinda fast... my maids were the ones taking their own sweet time... i asked them to be fast n they replied so rudely! "org baru sajer masuk toilet, bising bising... jbuibykwxdbqjcbihwdb>.. i thought i should be the one being angry??? then, when i reached shop, got scolded from my mom... again! of cuz, i didnt just keep quiet.. u guys knoe me.. i wont just keep my mouth shut when i knoe im not wrong.. once my mom shouted at me, i shout back at her.. i got so fed up i didnt help them to clean up the places.. like wat i've done must they treat me like dat?? go to hell lar..

-y.Wen-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

booo sama dia! tuition is important k? wht's wrong with them ar? maybe they think the teachers are useless but our school teachers are "better" ?? lol..i guess sho lah..mengada kan?