Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here I come again!

I'm gonna start like this,

Do you people know who I am? I'm not gonna insert my name at the bottom of the post but I think some knows it's me. It's been really really long and I just drop by to put some live into this blog we built many years ago.

Coming to think of the past, I think I kinda miss it. The times where we sneak out of the backdoor and run to canteen, or toilet, or someone elses class just to skip that bloody subject that is sooo boring, or even order McD and eat at the back of the class. But right now in college, you don't wanna miss anything the lecturer has to say because every single thing is important, agree?







The days when Sharon and Jay had short hair. Haha!


Then now, we all feel "grown up" and we miss our past! Just like that, many many years have past and now we are nineteen!



Friendship will never die, but will real ones live till the end? That's what we will want to find out!


=)

1 comment:

aehknum said...

omg are those pictures really old already? sharon looked so young!!