Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I fear.. Time.

Here's a quickie.

So, I was talking to my sister about how awesome it felt when it was the last day of SPM last year. I was telling her what we all did together after my Bio paper (considering I was the only one in the group together with Marina taking it) and that you guys were all waiting in the car outside school, ready to leave and conquer the world like never before nyaha.

Then only it hit me tomorrow, it's going to be the last day of my Pre-U programme. ohmygaaawddd. Sorry la lagging a little. But seriously, it was just last year and right now I'm done with pre-u. WHAT THE HELL! This is shit scary. Okay talking shit. Nobody cares. But really, time passes too fast. Can't the world stop just for a moment.


Night after SPM. Damn poyo right. Haih. But not like we cared anyways.


Taken off Nicole's blog. (please don't kill me. i'm crediting you here :S)
Last day of class, 21st Nov 2008.

BYE!



No comments: