Friday, June 13, 2008

so you sailed away

I wasn't really hoping for a late night today because it's gonna be an early morning tomorrow. Steamboat earlier was good btw! It's been some time since we cracked up like that. Oh how I love you girls :) Anyway, here I am, blogging after 2 hours of chatting with a couple of old friends. Singaporeans ARE entertaining. I don't know why I just classified them by their nationality. I guess it's just coincidence that they all happen to be funny today :) Hols started, and I'm not exactly rotting at home, yet. Rantings are coming my way though. Chilling and hanging out are going to be boring eventually (i know i have a couple more movies with a couple more ppl tho). Besides, the petrol price increase isn't really much of a help. Maybe I should start doing something intelligent. Haha, what am I talking about. Pfft.
The cities grow
The rivers flow
Where you are,
I'll never know
But I'm still here
If you were right and I was wrong
Why are you the one who's gone
And I'm still here.
That's the best Vertical Horizon song, ever. Evermore's light surrounding you has been playing in my head for more than a week now, by the way.
I had my escape. I need my escape. Where's my escape!
Random, I know. Don't complain! This blog is as dead as ever.
Nitey nite! - sharon.
(it's so gonna be sharon from now onwards. ON MSN AND ALL)

No comments: