Friday, May 02, 2008

In Betweens.

We managed to catch the premier of Ironman yesterday after college. It was awesome, no doubt. I was actually expecting myself to fall asleep or something cause I was super tired but the show was too good. ahaha. So anyways, hanging out with the group was fun. Especially when we all know there're no classes the next day (labour's day). I'll let the pictures do the talking from now :)



Us in mcd's before the movie. Freakshow was the photographer (I get to say tht too =p)

Us at pink, the day before. (nothing to do with yesterday)


Okay, feeling kinda lazy to upload the other pictures now (haha only one from yesterday, i know)Besides, there aren't any good pictures with me. The rest are still with Joyce. Oh and today, we went to college anyway although it was a public holiday and all to watch the sports events that were happening. We watched the badminton match, football match and also the swimming competition. He was actually quite fast! haha. Good pictures were taken, but I'll upload them up some other time when I get them.

It was overall, quite a laid back week. :) and I enjoyed everyday of it. Awesome companies make going to college all worth it some times. haha. But then again, these lecturers just know when to torture us and when not to. English test on Monday, Maths assigments due on Tuesday, and Families presentation starting Tuesday. How blissful.

Have a great weekend people!

sharon.

No comments: