Friday, May 11, 2007

Hello everyone! I'm baaaccckkk....! haha. Haven't been here for like ages and right now I'll just type whtever I feel like typing cause I have no idea where's this post going to from here. Is anyone actually reading this blog of ours? It's sad to see how few visitors we have nowadays. It's like the blog's here for no reason. I know, it's partially my fault for not blogging or tagging tht much but then again, even if we do blog, it's like for only a few number of ppl to read [fangyi and mun khea] and tht's just plain sad! But we do treasure the amount of time and effort to continue tagging and all altho sometimes nobody bothers replying. HAHA.


Let's move on. We're having our mid terms now and so far, I've been considered, struggling in most papers. It sucks, totally. Late but rather somehow not so effective, night studying has been a torture. I managed to stay up till 2 without coffee! hahaha. Tht's like an achievement for me la, cause I can hardly stay awake without caffeine.



My life has been boring. No progress in my studies, love life, everything's so stagnant. HAHA. Not saying I'm looking forward to exciting love life la. This year has been more like a breaking-up year uh? So yea, better not get into one. Warning for those who are attached: BE CAREFUL!
how lame can I get.


Next, my shoes. It resembles the whole me when I reach a stage of 'tidak apa attitude'. I somehow don't have the urge to wash them altho it's damn,horribly,disgustingly, dirty. Feel free to step on them whenever u see me in my school shoes. There wont be any difference. ahah.


This post has been rather random and short. I'll end here anyways. All the best for those who are sitting for their mid terms! God bless. =)


signing off - paperbag.

No comments: