Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wwooo.. Its my turn filling up here! =] Okay.

I miss SWIPE! The WIPE is in the next class. I miss the fun bringing foods back to class from canteen.

Sharon? She is having the habit already. And eventually i stopped bringing food from canteen to class! LOL! I told her i brought PRINGLES to school and she is tempting towards it. Right ah wen?

I love passing by their class. Disturbing them cause they are sitting at the place near the corridor. =]

Badminton MSSD 2007 is on THIS MONDAY! WIPE,i just hope that you can keep me in prayers. Pray that i don't come back school till Friday. =]

Our school cross country is THIS SATURDAY! Slap. And we form 5 RUN FIRST. Continue with form 1,2,4 and 3. Oh GAWSH!

Hwei ping? I started to didnt see her at school and i saw her today.
And she say i kaki ponteng! Slap. I didnt see her batang hidung pun!


Yee Wen? Forever busy with Photography Club stuffs again.

I miss the outing of HBH babes again. Excuse me. Can i know when going HBH again? LOL! Oh maybe we shall change the venue to other place?

I shall poooff ooff..
Toodless! =]

LeuCine =]

No comments: