Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Yea Yea, You Guys Got Me Then! ARGH.

On the 16th of this month, *cough cough* i was officially 16, yes, finally. I was totally blown off by the fact that most of them, as in the one's in the hbh group [hweiping, yeewen,chaiyin,loosin] because they weren't even bothered about my question which was, 'can yall make it to the party on thursday?' wht made me wanna have a party was, THEM. especially hweiping and yeewen. considering the way they persuade me to have one when we were in school. even 3 weeks before my bday, they've already asked me about it. so obviously i would think they care and they're really looking forward to it, right? back to the question. their answer was 'not sure lar', 'dunno, not confirm'. THT'S ALL. no explanation or even an apology.

Well, at least i had mae si and chia jean, i thought. they said they could make it. but wth la rite. only both of them? so i cancelled the whole thing. saw yeewen in tuition, told chiajean about everything. i was so frustrated at tht time in tuition cause yeewen could still pretend as if nothing happened and asked me, 'eh so yr party how?' i looked at her, 'wht party? u dare to ask somemore, yall cannot come rite???' then she said 'wht laa.. i follow chaiyin wan wht' omgosh omgosh, i was totally P-I-S-S-E-D. tht's all she could say? so i kept quiet and looked somewhere else.

16th November [12am]

Messages came in, ppl wished me, i was happy cause i didnt expect people i hardly talk to, to remember. so everything went fine, kinda forgot about wht THEY did to me. lol. but when i received hweiping's msg, i was totally confused. and yeewen's too. both of them could still say they love me and all those stuffs GOOD FRIENDS AND CLOSE FRIENDS would say to each other on their birthday. i was like, 'HUH?? love me and all those crap but didn't even bother about wht they did?? ahh, whtever la, hypocrites' [ahahahaha, whoops, hope you guys dont mind though, you cant blame me, tht was how i really felt!]

10 am

I woke up, had my breakfast and watched tv. received a few msgs, asking me wht i was doing on tht day. wanna know wht my answer was?? 'oh, im watching tv tht's all' ppl's reply, 'har?? y so sad wan' or even worse, 'why so pathetic wan?' how not to feel sad even when other ppl think it's pathetic!?!? but then, i still continued watching tht show.. umm, alfie? something about this playboy in england. he's always playing girls, young and old, just to get some 'pleasure'. not a very educational movie, i must say. but i still watched, because there was nothing else to watch and i was feeling pathetic,myself. later on, my mum asked me to go out to get a cake. i was like, 'HUH?? cake for? celebrate with ghost?' then she said, 'is it tht bad to celebrate with us, as a family?' i was left with nothing else to say so i went out with her. still felt damn pathetic okay! she went to econmart, somewhere near my house. she bought, chicken wings, nuggets,sausages and bbq sauce???? totally curious. but i thought she was gonna call my cousins and other family members over since she knew my friends couldnt make it. i didnt bother asking her anything, followed her blindly. then she received a phone call, the only thing i heard was 'so? i dont need to buy anymore?' i thought she was talking to my dad about the chicken cause she put the chicken back to the place she took it from. in the car, she asked me why i looked so moody the whole morning. i didnt answer, continued msging. she asked if it was because my frens couldnt make it. i said no. obviously tht was a lie. and i know she knows i was lying. she said she'll send me home since i dint have the mood to go buy cake. in my mind, i was so confused. i was already out with her right? i suspected something........

I came home, my sister came running to me, showing a rose, jumping in happiness. so bubbly all of the sudden. i thought she lost her mind or something. walked straight into the kitchen to put the stuffs my mum bought on the table. suddenly..... [aiyah, i guess yall know wht happened rite] they all walked down from the stairs,singing the birthday song to me. and yes yes, i cried. big deal *rolls eyes* i must say, i was totally stunned and touched? hahaha.. couldnt really stop crying cause i kept thinking about how the whole situation changed to. it's just so indescribable. tht feeling of being fooled and the anger and rage i had. chia jean and mae si should know how i really felt earlier before this whole suprise party thing happened. they also asked how come i didnt see this whole thing coming. because all of you were so GOOD in acting. i applauded them for their oscar winning acting. well, the party went smoothly, although at a few moments, one of the ones who came was a lil down [heh]. they stayed over. but how come hardly any pictures were taken??? such a waste. the reason why the plan went smoothly was also because they contacted my sister and she passed the message to my mum. so i guess i really was the only one who didnt know a thing. so annoying larh!


If i dont thank all of you again, it wouldnt be a nice ending to this post rite? =D thanks for the fantastic time u [mae si, chia jean, yee wen, chai yin, hwei ping, jay mi!] gave me and i hope u guys had fun too! it's be something ill be keeping with me till i have no idea when. thanks and i love you guys! mmwaahh!


- about the few pictures, dont think ill post them up, in most of them, i was seen crying, so shy =/ lol!-

finally i posted about it. after a week. almost.
loosin : you horrible, didnt show up.


signing off - paper bag

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey come on, a fren like me so sweet and sincere, can never let u down..u noe, to "lie" i was feeling soooooooo bad already..you woudlnt noe how i felt ok? i was about to cry reading all your msges..well, apparently, we did it all for YOU..so i hope u really dont mind..we still love you, no matter wht came to ur mind when we tried backing out..sorry! muahhh

fangyi. said...

best birthday ever eh? treasure ur frens, they're all so nice. (:

Anonymous said...

eh err.. 12am wan u forgot something.. ahahha.. im not gonna hint anything.. lol..